Saturday 15 June 2019



Introducing Our Team Leader and Training Co-ordinator


Sophie - Training Co-ordinator





Hello I’m Sophie and I’m the Training and Resources Co-ordinator for GOLD Maldives 2019. I have been involved with Girlguiding since the age of 7 when I became a Brownie. After that I moved onto Guides and then became a young leader with the Brownie unit which I now run in Romsey, UK. I have never been abroad with Girlguiding so I am really looking forward to this experience! I can’t wait to learn more about the Maldives Girl Guides and take on the challenges that GOLD will bring!


Alyson – Team Leader




Hi, my name is Alyson and I am the Team Leader for GOLD Maldives 2019. I have been involved in guiding since I was a rainbow, and now I am an assistant Guide leader and a Ranger leader in Chester, UK. My GOLD journey began back in 2016, when I went on a first-year project to Estonia. You never know what to expect on project, but I enjoyed every minute, it was amazing. I have made friends for life and memories to treasure. I look forward to my next GOLD adventure with Team Maldives 2019 and making many more memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment