Wednesday 19 June 2019

Our final 2 members - Introducing our Written Documenter and Photo Co-ordinator 


Written Documenter - Adeola





Hello everyone!

My name is Adeola and I am the Written Documenter for GOLD Maldives 2019. I will be overseeing all the blog posts and social media content.

My guiding journey started in 2013 as an adult volunteer. I didn’t know about Girlguiding until I moved areas. I started off as a young leader helping out at a local Rainbow Unit and then a Brownie Unit.

I eventually went off to Uni in Wolverhampton and didnt get involved for the first few months of Uni. Towards the end of my first year, I then joined as a Brownie Helper and became a Brownie Leader. Now back in London, I am a member of the Rangers Section and will be training to be a leader. I have learnt so much in the UK and I am excited to share this with the Maldivian Girl Guide Association! It will be my first international experience with Girlguiding UK!

Photo and Video Co-ordinator - Lottie



Hi! 

My name is Lottie and I'm the Photo and Video Co-ordinator for GOLD Maldives 2019. I'm a Guide leader in Manchester and a Scout leader in Wigan, and I've been in Guiding since I was a Brownie. I've never been on an international trip with Guiding, but I have taken my Scout troop to the Netherlands and will be taking them to Switzerland later this year - so I appreciate what an amazing opportunity being able to represent Girlguiding UK abroad is.

 I absolutely love to travel and explore the world! I can't wait for the experiences I'll have with the team in the Maldives and the friendships I'll make, as well as capturing those moments, the amazing places we'll see, and the fun we'll have!



If you haven’t already, follow our journey on:
Twitter: @goldmaldives
Facebook: @GirlguidingGOLDMaldives
Instragram: @goldmaldives2019

No comments:

Post a Comment